Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10

So I've decided to get back to this blog. I'm due for my annual physical in about two months, so I'm going to track what I'm eating to keep myself on the plan. I want to see if two months of improved eating is enough to make at least a tiny dent in my triglyceride and cholesterol numbers.

Don't know how much I'll comment beyond listing what I eat, because that's why this blog grew cobwebs in the first place--when I'm already spending more time preparing food and cleaning up, blogging in detail was too much of an added burden. But maybe I'll list good quick recipes as I discover them. That could be useful to someone other than me.

Breakfast
- Bowl of homemade muesli with almond milk
- Dr Pepper

Morning snack
- Peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat

Lunch
- Pasta w/ salami and cherry tomatoes
- Carrots
- Banana
- Diet Coke

Afternoon snack
- Brown bag popcorn with a little butter and salt

Dinner
- Salad with Italian sausage, red onion, and bell peppers
- Bread

Starbucks
- Tall Earl Grey Tea Latte
- Coffee Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment